Conejo Valley Transportation
Driver's License

The driver’s license application fee is $25. Vehicle license fees depend on the vehicle, the usage to which its put and local fees. Appointments are strongly recommended at DMV offices, and be scheduled at any of the listed offices by calling the number below.
(800) 777-0133

Thousand Oaks
1810 Avenida de Los Arboles
Thousand Oaks, CA

Simi Valley
3855-D Alamo Street
Simi Valley, CA

4260 Market Street
Ventura, CA

4050 Saviers Road
Oxnard, CA

Santa Paula
250 W. Harvard Blvd. Suite A
Santa Paula, CA

Animal Licenses

Most animal control functions in Ventura County are handled by the Ventura County Department of Animal Regulation. The exceptions are Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, and Santa Paula. Ventura County requires dog licenses and rabies shots. Fees are $60 for male and female cats and dogs or $20 for spayed or neutered cats and dogs. Only the cities of Moorpark and Oxnard require cat licenses. Other cities suggest them. For information on animal licenses and for animal control issues, contact the organiztion listed below for your area.

Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Westlake, and surrounding unincorporated areas
Agoura Shelter of Los Angeles County Animal Co ntrol
(818) 991-0071

Camarillo, Fillmore, Ojai, Port Hueneme, Simi Valley, and Ventura
Ventura County Department of Animal Regulation
(805) 388-4341 or (888) 223-PETS

Oxnard Police Department
Licensing: (805) 385-7818
Animal Control: (805) 385-7640

Santa Paula
Santa Paula Police Department
(805) 933-4230

Business Licenses

Cities generally require business licenses for all businesses. The cost depends on the city and the type and size of the business. City business licenses are obtained at city halls. You can find contact information for individual City Halls by clicking the corresponding community/area link from the home page, or simply select from the following:

Agoura Hills - Calabasas - Camarillo - Fillmore - Moorpark - Oak Park - Ojai - Oxnard - Port Hueneme
Santa Paula - Simi Valley - Thousand Oaks - Ventura - Westlake Village

Bicycle Licenses

Bicycle licenses in most communities are handled by the police or fire department. The cost varies from city to city but is usually around $5. Bring your bicycle or information regarding make, model, wheel size and serial number. Contact your local police/fire department for information pertaining to bicycle licenses in your community.